"I check your blog every day! Why haven't you posted anything?!"
-Samantha Bettin
I don't know. I don't have a good excuse. Nothing has really happened.
Play practice happens a lot.
Everyone should go.
Suessical the Musical.
Thurs, Fri, Sat. 7:30.
Also I've been looking for a job.
Be Yourself sounds promising. Me and the chick really hit it off when I went in there.
"Oh my god, I love your dress! Where did you get it?"
"Thanks! That second hand store downtown, Second Chance"
"I love that place. I always go in for the cats."
"I love those cats! They are so cute! And I love that sign on the door. These are cats, not..."
(together) "CABBAGES"
Needless to say, we bonded. She wrote down my name and said she'd put in a good word.
I also have a job interview at a new place that hasn't opened yet. Jones Bros Cupcakes. It's opening right next door to Juice Stop.
I'm kind of a cake expert.
Catherine Asian and I have a cake company: CONFECTION CONNECTION. We make cakes for all kinds of things.
I hope I can be a baker/cupcake decorator. I've been thinking a lot about bringing in pictures of cakes I've done. Does that seem presumptuous? I don't know. And maybe my cakes aren't nearly as sweet as I think they are! Here's some examples:
Hire me! I wanna bake all summer!
Also, if you haven't already, everyone should appreciate this video:
LOVE BeYourself. Good luck. I'll see you often lol. Can I borrow your discount? ;)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely bring the photos to the interview.
ReplyDelete