Friday, April 30, 2010

Idea

I'm going to make a million with this idea. DON'T STEAL IT.

What if, in a laptop, there was a little slot underneath the keyboard with a PRINTER in it? Like there was an insert page thing on one side and a place on the other side where it spits it out. You have to print something, an assignment, so you click print, slip in a piece of paper, and it will spit it out! The only problem I foresee is that for multiple page papers, you would have to sit there and insert pages one after another it. But still. A printer with you at all times! I'm sure it wouldn't even be that hard to make.

THIS IS GENIUS.

4 comments:

  1. dude, I totally had the same idea like two years ago. Let's get a patent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stealing this idea. We'll put this on the iPad.

    /s/ Steve Jobs
    Apple CEO

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you're forgetting how large printers are. how in the world would you incorporate that into a laptop without turning it into a bulky piece of garbage?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^This.

    Also, Steve Jobs would never implement a useful idea into the iPad. That's not his style.

    ReplyDelete