.jpg)
I've always said "SHOOT ME WHEN IM 50." because I do NOT want to get old and not be able to do stuff. That would suck.
But then I see cute little old people and I think, "Aww, that's going to be awesome!" I mean, they just sit around all day and play solitaire and stuff. Or at least that's what my grandma does. I could make that life work for me
I just love little old ladies. I think they are so precious. Unless of course, they are incontinent or something unfortunate...
HOWEVER, a speed bump recently occurred in my "old people are cute" scheme. I googled "age me" and found the website http://morph.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk//Transformer/. It's pretty sweet. And by sweet I mean the technology is absolutely horrendous. You can see what you would look like as another race...if that other race were mangled to death by running a lawn mower over their face.
So, I aged myself:

shoot me at 50.
I'll load silver bullets, just in case.
ReplyDelete