Today in the Slounge I mentioned that I wanted to get a BIKINI READY BODY.
AKA, I wanna look like THIS:

Everyone had a lot of different suggestions for me. Of course, this was while I was drinking a regular Coke and eating enchiladas...I'm pretty much the most unhealthy person alive. I have never really worked out. My main food groups are candy, ice cream, and Sonic.
Carolyn even invited me to go on a run with her...Little does she know, I physically cannot run. Quite literally. My legs just don't move that fast!
I decided that maybe I'll eat a little healthier to start off with. Like...less candy, less oreos...more apples and things like that. I wonder how this is gonna turn out. I give it a week. I'm such a picky eater, I don't really like vegetables. Actually, that's a lie. I freaking HATE vegetables. I rarely eat salad. I pick veggies off everything. One time, I was having sushi with my family, and we were eating edamame. I said, "Hey! This is the only vegetable I like!" And then, Erin said, "Actually they're legumes." She was right of course. I really don't like real vegetables at all.
If the healthy eating thing works out, maybe I'll take it another step. WORKING OUT. We will definitely have to see about this.
One time I ran to the end of my driveway, panted a little, and turned around. Walked back into my house and got myself some ice cream.
I really ought to be obese, considering all the crap I eat. It will happen someday, I'm sure. Give it time.
Is this going to happen? Will I have a bikini ready body? Does anyone care? Is it even possible?
We'll see.
Shoutout to my favorite freshmen: KCarlson, MWebb, JJarrett and NOT WEENIE!!!!!
STOP IT
ReplyDeleteNo one's making you read it, Weenie.
ReplyDeleteyoure such a butthead youre body is already bikini ready and mary i dont dig health freaks!
ReplyDeleteSTOP TALKING TO MY FRIENDS PLEEEEEASE
ReplyDeleteim personally offended that you didnt mention me in your healthy eating plan. ill buy you some activia
ReplyDeletelove, sarah